We’re looking for editors to contribute to the Femme Palette blog! Each week, we post articles dedicated to helping women and other underrepresented groups win in the workplace and move forward in their careers. Our topics include (but aren't limited to) practical career tips, mentoring, coaching, leadership, diversity & inclusion and entrepreneurship.
About Femme Palette
At Femme Palette, we help people, teams, and companies thrive through mentorship, a personalized approach to career development. The core of our mentoring program is a 1:1 personal and inclusive approach since everyone is different and has different needs. We believe that the best way for someone to learn and grow in their roles is through exposure to experience and guidance from people who were once in the same situation.
As an editor, you will:
- Produce posts on relevant topics for the Femme Palette blog
- Communicate with Femme Palette's Content team to discuss ideas and article drafts
- Have the opportunity to build your personal brand through sharing your authored content with our audience
- Become a thought leader by sharing your expertise with a broader audience
- Passionate about writing
- Fluent in written English
- Have strong writing skills and are able to structure a blog post
- Are responsible and keep to deadlines
- Work independently
- Are on board with Femme Palette's mission and are passionate about the topics we cover
This is an unpaid, remote role. We welcome editors who already have writing experience, but we're also open to giving chances to first-time authors.